Most players prefer bank transfers when it comes to funding a casino account. There are many advantages to using this method of payment at NZ online casinos. But there are some drawbacks too. This post will tell you everything you need to know about online casino bank transfer deposit NZ.
What is a wire transfer?
A wire transfer is an electronic transfer of funds. This method is typically used by businesses and individuals who send money between bank accounts. This is an easy and quick method to transfer funds.
During the process, the banks share information such as destination account, amount of the transaction, reference numbers, and so on. These details are necessary for carrying out a fast bank transfer.
Many NZ casino players use wire transfers for deposits because it’s faster than a bank card and safer than e-wallets.
NZ casino customers can send money to online casinos without paying any fees, which makes it even more favorable for users. Though you may be charged a fee when you request a withdrawal.
How do online casino bank transfers work?
Many online casinos in New Zealand accept a bank transfer and allow you to use it for deposits and withdrawals. The process of sending money is straightforward. It takes a few minutes to enter the details and confirm the transaction.
To make a deposit, you should link your bank account to the casino site. Once you’ve done that, you can send money from your bank account to the casino without delays. However, make sure that your banking institution supports online gambling and doesn’t block transactions. There are banks that don’t support gambling especially when gamblers use credit funds for playing.
The transaction process may be a bit slow due to international transfers. Thus, your deposit can take from 3 to 4 business days. And you should be aware of this before you decide to play.
You don’t have to visit your bank to make this transaction. But you might need to use a computer to make a payment.
How to deposit via bank transfer
Once you’ve chosen an online casino bank transfer deposit NZ, you can initiate a deposit. Head to the deposit section at the casino and fill out the deposit form. You will need to select a bank transfer from the list of options, enter the details of your account, and enter the amount of money you want to transfer. Then, confirm the secure transaction and wait till the money arrives at your casino account.
The bank transfer is a 100% safe method but you still have to be cautious and smart when entering your banking details. Do not send all the credentials. And don’t forget to enable additional security measures such as two-factor authentication, password, etc.
Bank transfer withdrawals NZ
A bank transfer is the safest way to cash out money from a casino account. But it’s not the fastest one. The earlier you request a withdrawal, the better because online banking services start working in the morning. And it’s important to stick to the business days and working schedule when it comes to online casino bank transfer withdrawals, which is not very convenient.
To cash out your winnings, you must do the same steps as when you make a deposit. Log in to your casino account and head to the cashier. Select the withdrawal option from the drop-down menu. Then, enter the amount you want to cash out. Mind that bank transfers have minimum and maximum payout limits. To begin the process, confirm the transfer.
As we said, withdrawal transactions may involve fees. We recommend asking bank customer support to find out how much you will be charged.
After you request a payout, you might be contacted by the bank manager to confirm the transfer.
Benefits of using a bank transfer for online casino payments
There are several reasons you can choose a bank transfer over another method of payment:
- Security. When you use a bank transfer, your risk of getting scammed is very low. The transactions are processed via the official company channels that use the best protection tools and security technologies. Besides, banking institutions have strict policies that help detect and prevent money laundering, data theft, and other fraudulent activities.
- Ease of use. Bank transfers are straightforward. When you make a transfer, you don’t have to conduct additional clicks and steps.
- Speed. Although the transfer speed depends on the working hours of a bank, usually money can arrive in your account within 12 hours.
- No fees. Well, there can be incurred fees when you make a payout request or use a different currency. But generally, the casino and the bank don’t apply fees for transactions.
- Limits. Online casinos allow using bank transfers when your amount is pretty big. So this method is suitable for high-rollers.
Drawbacks to using bank transfers at online casinos
Of course, there are some disadvantages you can experience with an online bank transfer. Some of them can be so discouraging that you will have to change your method of payment:
- Each online casino has its own regulations about how much you can actually cash out via bank transfers.
- Players can be suspected of fraudulent activities if they try to withdraw more than the maximum limit.
- If transactions are large, your transfer can be blocked by the bank.
- Wire transfers are usually processed within days which can be negative for players who want to have their money now and here.
If you want to be sure of the security of your casino deposit and withdrawal, consider using bank transfer methods, whether it’s an online bank transfer, wire transfer, or instant bank transfer. However, if some negative points about using bank transfers get you annoyed, you can choose from a variety of other payment methods.
Remember to choose an NZ online casino that accepts various methods of payment. And if you decide to use a bank transfer, first, ask the support team about the fees and transfer speed. Besides, ask bank support the same questions.